HEALTH IS WEALTH

HEALTH IS WEALTH 

It’s been a few days now that I have been down with malaria and cold, all thanks to God the speedy recovery and that’s why I can write you a post this morning. The importance of paying careful attention to one’s health status while busy doing the things we love reoccurred to me while I was down with malaria and I couldn’t share our daily insight on Wednesday. I realized that though I have a strong passion to always show up on your walls, page, and screen with short words of motivation for each day, a day can come with loads of insights to share but without the strength to share it. “When you’re not sound in health you become useless even with your God’s given potentials” I opined. So, after the speedy recovery granted by God, I decided to go on a long walk this morning. Ho, what a walk! Yes! It was such a great and refreshing experience. It was two hours of walking and listening to an audiobook by Napoleon Hill ‘THINK AND GROW RICH’ It was a great refreshing moment of quietness with my mouth shut, eye open, ears covered with my headset carefully listening to the principles that have transformed lives of people from the workshop of their mind ‘Imagination’ into reality ‘wealth’. After this long walk, I was refreshed as every weak member of my body gets active. Ho, what a walk! MORAL LESSONS Pay attention to your health. Do it consciously, you really need to be sound in health to stay productive and keep showing up. Exercise more; engage in recreational activities, it is very important if you want to stay healthy. Remember to always take a break to refresh yourself. You really do deserve some rest. Avoid getting too busy that you take your health for granted. Lastly, develop a good eating and sleeping culture. It helps you stay refreshed and more productive. If you find this piece educative, don’t just like the comment box is open for you. I will love to have your feedback. Do have a great weekend.

Thanks You can read more of my blog post here and subscribe to get quick updates.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STOP ACTING BUSY

5 practical secrets to find love.

FIVE THINGS YOU SHOULD NOT DO WHEN YOU ARE JEALOUS